Hands of Grace provides Aroma touches for the CrystalRoses Tote recipients from our woman to our youth. This helps them relax between hospital visits or detox after a procedure, without conflicting with medications. Not only are they getting to relax they are able to boost there immune system at the same time. I bring my massage table to the comfort of there home at a time they choose.
What is the AromaTouch Technique?
doTERRA’s AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help stimulate and balance sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems of the body.
The AromaTouch technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function.
The technique is simple and intuitive and uses doTERRAs Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
The Power of Essential Oils
Essential oils, especially pure, therapeutic grade essential oils, offer many benefits to the user. Here are just a few of the benefits of the essential oils in the doTERRA AromaTouch massage oil.
- Balance – This is a blend of Spruce, HoWood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Coconut oil. This blend provides a calming on your central nervous system.
- Lavender – This oil promotes relaxation, and helps relieve stress.
- Melaleuca – This oil is commonly known as Tee Tree oil, this powerful oil helps combat infections.
- OnGuard – This is a blend of Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. This blend helps support a healthy immune system and combat disease.
- Deep Blue – This is a blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus. This blend supports wound healing and assists in relieving pain.
- AromaTouch – This is a blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender, Cypress and Marjoram. This blend helps reduce inflammation and helps muscles relax.
- Peppermint – This oil aids in digestive, respiratory and immune support.
- Wild Orange – This oil has antiviral properties as well as has the ability to stimulate happiness and joy.
The AromaTouch Technique includes four primary steps designed to minimize systemic stressors to autonomic balance. Each step includes the application of two essential oils or essential oil blends specifically formulated to support healthy emotional and physiological functions for wellbeing.
The combination brings you: a perfect blend of oils that will thoroughly relax your mind and muscles, improve your circulation, and soothe any sore or inflamed tissues in your body.